Two days prior to a scheduled vacation flight I booked a 15 min ride to the airport on my Uber app. The app indicated this trip was set for pickup at 345 am.

The morning of the trip the aap sent me reminders. The 1st time I looked at the aap the driver was 5 min away which would have made them 5 min early! Apparently they were picking up someone else on my neighborhood. Because as I watched the aap the driver started going the other direction?

Now the aap said they world be 20 min late. Not what I wanted it still doable. The time kept getting longer so I messaged the driver he said he was on his way 1/2 late. As I watched the aap all of a sudden my ride was canceled!!

At this point it is 35 min (420am)after my scheduled pickup and I have no ride. I will never use Uber again.

Pissed Steven

User's recommendation: Never use Uber.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Uber Pros: I use to love my uber drivers before this.

Uber Cons: No possible way to contact uber, Cancel important trips with no option.

Comments

I had a Rent-A-Car reserved I got to the airport the 21st of March my flight was an hour and a half late go to the car company I couldn't even get the car that I had purchased for $451 and nobody could help me you didn't even email me to let me know that the car was ready where to go so I can write back like the other place did so I'm pissed I had to rent a car for $730 and you owe me a refund of $451.86 never do business with Expedia

Uber Reviews