125 views
1.9

I called an Uber the other day when I got off work. I called it ahead of time since it was about a 5 minute wait. I left my office on time, but unfortunately on the way down, the elevator was being held up by construction workers going up and down. There was only one elevator and I am 7 floors up...which is the top floor.

At this point I text the Uber driver who has just arrived to give me a few minutes while I make my way down the stairs. He says, "take your time". About 5 minutes later I am outside and see my Uber, I walk up to the car and try and open the doors, they're locked....weird

I go to his window on the passenger side and ask him to unlock the door, all of a sudden, he asks, "Can I help you ma'am?"

I tell him that I am the one that asked for the Uber and I stated my name. He says, "sorry I am not an Uber", and drove off down the street. I was so confused and honestly thought I got the wrong car, so I looked at the map only to see that he WAS my Uber, because my request for him was still going!

And Get this!! 2 minutes later he cancels the *** request....and I AM CHARGED 5 DOLLARS FOR IT!!! ***! Then Uber makes it worse by only crediting it back to my account....like to *** with that, I want my money back, 5 dollars may seem small, but it's ridiculous to charge the customer when the Driver is an ***.

Product or Service Mentioned: Uber Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Poor Driver, and charged a fee for no reason.

Uber Cons: Never again.