122 views

Today i had a very bad experience in UBER taxi ride in the morning at Coimbatore.

I had trip with this *** driver, he behaved with me very rood and unprofessional manner,

1) I asked him, where are you right now, how long will you take time to reach my place, - he replied me very rudely, "i will be stand out based on the location you selected" - then why is he calling me and irritating in the morning????

2) when bill amount settled, he asked me to pay same tone with little high pitch, GIVE ME 5 RUPEES, i just put that 5 Rs. on his dashboard, he said why did you put the money on dashboard, GO NOW AND GET THE BALANCE Rs.10/- FORM THE DITCH... AND HE THROWN MONEY ON DITCH... AND SAID, IN BAD LANGUAGE IF YOU PUT THE MONEY AGAIN ON DASHBOARD, I WILL KILL YOU.. LIKE THAT...

THIS IS UNPROFESSIONAL MANNER I HAD VERY VERY BAD EXPERIENCE FROM UBER,

GOOD BYE FROM YOUR SERVICE... People, do not go with UBER ride... It's not SAFE ride to an Individual male, So 100% it will not be to a female.

Think before you go UBER.

Product or Service Mentioned: Uber Taxi Service.

Uber Cons: Never again, Uber.

Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu