Verified Reviewer

For the past 3 days Ive tried to get an Uber at 281 BROADWAY, NY, NY 10007. None of your drivers can find it!

For the past 3 days Ive waited for over an hour for cars that kept cancelling. The cars were 2 blocks away and because I am disabled I could not walk over and at the mercy of your drivers diligence in READING THE ADDRESS! How can you pick up a customer thats waiting on Broadway when your parked on Chambers street or Church Street? Your drivers are that incompetent that they cant read the address to see that their GPS is wrong?!

Today I managed to chase down your driver with a BROKEN ANKLE, CRUTCHES AND A CAST!!! Your driver was rude and obnoxious as I explained to him that he was at the WRONG ADDRESS and that GPS is sometimes wrong and that I can not for the life of me understand how no one READS AN ADDRESS. He was 3 blocks away and I jay so happened to see his license plate and flagged him. He told me in Spanish that its not his job to read an address and if I didnt like it to get the *** out of his car, so I left.

I didnt feel safe with him after that comment. So now he blocked my account?! Are you kidding me?! I didnt scream or yell I simply told him the truth.

GPS is wrong and your drivers should read the address. I want my account reactivated and for someone to explain to me this GPS nonsense because its nonsense.

How can you not look at an address??? How is that customer service?

Preferred solution: Te-activate my account and correct APPS GPS.

Uber Pros: Few good drivers.

Uber Cons: Not getting picked up, No wait for passenger who was out front waiting, Drivers and riders customer service is a joke, Not able to ride with uber.

Comments