1.7

I was right next to the driver in the pouring rain in Oakland waiting for him. My location was just feet from his car and he zoomed off leaving me stranded with little options for safety.

He did not wait for me and drove off as I ran after him with my hands waiving in the rain. He was parked there for less than 2 minutes and his actions have incurred financial loss by leaving me out in the cold rain in Oakland with little other options. I immediately call another car and the fee more than doubled!? This is price gouging and I will not stand for it and a $5 refund for the cancellation fee is NOT what I am asking for.

I want the difference between the first Uber ride and my current 2x+ Uber fee.

I would like to talk to someone over the phone about this issue before I speak out about it. 925-451-****

User's recommendation: Would be campaigning against tour ride platform, driver treatment, and to make sure no one I know ever uses Uber again. (Quite the opposite currently as I always push my friends to use UBER when they aren't into it). I am furious.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Uber Cons: Double charged, Price gouged, Taking advantage of consumer, Mistreatment of a dedicated client, Unfair business practicing.

Comments