Uber Phone Numbers and Emails

support@uber.ae
UAE
support@uber.com
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Uber Customer Service Overview

• Uber Customer Service is rated at 1.5 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    96% phone 4% email
  • The best phone number to call Uber is 8003538237. 74% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. Meanwhile, 61% of users reported contacting a real person successfully by dialing the phone number 8006641378.

• The average hold time is up to 3 minutes. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 1 minute.

• Be prepared for the call as Uber may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, phone number or email.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Uber?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 353-8237
Total calls: 194 224 Issues resolved: 5 767 Last call: Jul 20, 2024

If you need to contact Uber's customer service, you can do so by calling the Uber customer service number for riders, which is 1-800- 873-8237. This phone number is available 24/7, so you can contact Uber at any time with questions or concerns about your account or rides.

If you're a driver for Uber, you can call the Uber helpline number at 1-800-593-7069 for assistance with your account or to report any issues. If you have a complaint about a specific ride or driver, you can report it through the app or by calling Uber's complaint phone number at 1-800- 664-1378.

For businesses using Uber's transportation services, there is a separate Uber for Business phone number at 1-833-305-4871. This number is available 24/7 for assistance with setting up a business account, managing expenses, or resolving any issues.

To chat with Uber support as an Uber driver, you can use the Uber driver support chat feature available on the Uber website. Here are the steps to access chat support:

1. Go to the Uber website and log in to your driver account.
2. Click on the "Help" button in the menu on the top right-hand side of the screen.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the Help page and click on "Contact us".
4. Select the issue you need help with and follow the prompts to find a solution.
5. If you can't find a relevant answer, click on the "Call or Chat with support" button.
6. Select "Chat" from the available options and a chat window will open up.
7. Type in your message and wait for an Uber support representative to respond.

Note that the Uber chat support feature is only available at certain hours of the day, so you need to check the availability before using it. If you prefer to speak with a representative over the phone, you can find the Uber chat line number in the "Contact Us" section of the Uber driver app or on the Uber website.

To contact Uber via email, you can use the Uber complaints email or Uber support email address. The Uber complaints email is "support@uber.com", and you can use this email address to report any issues or file a complaint related to your Uber account or rides.

If you need general assistance or have questions about your account, you can contact Uber customer service by sending an email to the Uber support email address "support@uber.com." In your email, be sure to provide as much detail as possible about the issue you're experiencing or your question, including your name, email address, and phone number associated with your account.

Remember that emailing Uber may not be the fastest way to get a response, as response times may vary. If you need immediate assistance, you can use the Uber app or visit the Uber Help Center on their website to access real-time support through the app's chat or call feature.

If you need to contact Uber customer service, one of the quick and convenient ways is through the Uber app. Here's how to contact Uber support in the app:

1. Open the Uber app on your device and sign in to your account.
2. Tap on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
3. Select "Help" from the menu that appears.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the Help screen and select "Call and Chat Support".
5. From here, you can choose to either call or chat with Uber support.

Alternatively, you can also access Uber's help center from the Help screen in the app. Here, you can browse frequently asked questions and articles to find answers to common inquiries or issues.

To delete your Uber account, follow these steps:
1) Open the Uber app.
2) Click the three bars (menu) at the top left.
3) Click "Settings".
4) Go to "Privacy".
5) Click "Delete Your Account" at the bottom of the screen.

Uber headquarters in the US is located at 1725 Third Street in San Francisco, CA.

You can call an Uber using its official website. You can use your laptop, PC, tablet or a smartphone.

To contact Uber to dispute your charge, follow these steps:
1) Go to your Uber app.
2) Click the three lines in the upper-left corner and select “Your Trips”.
3) Choose the trip you want to dispute and click to see the trip details.
4) Scroll down until the “Help” section and choose the "Review my fare or fees" option.
5) Choose the reason for the dispute on your charge and details.
6) Click the “Submit” button.

To request a refund, open your Uber app and select “Trip issues and refunds” in the “Help” section.

To complain about an Uber driver, go to the “Help” section, choose the trip you want to complain about, and submit a message to the support team.

PissedConsumer Club

Contact Information

Uber Website:

Uber Help Center:

Corporate Office Address:

Uber Technologies, Inc.
1455 Market St., Ste 400, 4th Fl.
San Francisco, California 94103

Uber Customer Service Reviews

1.5 / 5
Poor
Amanda C Mmq
Didnt receieve delivery from 5th july and have been passed from one place to another

I asked my son to order a shop from Iceland he used the uber eat app he used his email and phone number I didn't receive the shop. I have 2 young sons at home and I am already struggling the money for the shop was took from my bank account £77:44 on the 5th July that was over a week ago I have tried numerous times to get someone to help me with this issue I would like a refund and I would like someone to call me on 0749658**** thank you.

Katherine T Asw
Ride from airport on 7/2/2024
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
1.2

I sent this request to the complaint department and was tools they didnt even bother to read it. My request was simply denied.

This is very poor customer services I will not be using Uber again!
I scheduled an Uber ride today to my home from the airport. The quote was less than $43 and ended up being $57 plus booking fee, airport surcharge, airport surcharge, and my 20% tip for a total of $76.07. When I arranged the ride I was not prompted to enter a destination so when I got in the car I asked the driver if he had my destination. He said yes and told me the route was on 183.

This is one of the routes for travel to my house. I assumed he had the destination of my last ride which was Sunday from home to the airport. When it was clear he missed the Capitol of Texas 360 exit, I asked where he was going and then he instructed me to change my destination address. The app would only allow me to add a stop which I did.

I explained this to the driver. He turned around and quietly drove me to my home. I received a revised charge by email.

I am asking you reconsider the charge given these circumstances. I can be reached at 512-627-****.

Guest-5969583
Uber never called me back

Ubers customer service did not help me resolve or figure out how I was charged a subscription that I don't even use. Someone stole my credit card number.

They told me atleast 2 times that they were going to look into the matter and either email me or call me back. It's been months and iv not heard anything.
You know, the best kind of advertising is word of mouth. Ever since this issue, iv shared my experience with uber to everyone I can and I will continue to do so. I know I'm just one person and uber will continue without my business but I also know how much influence I have with my family and friends.

I will tell my story till the day I can no longer speak.

If i can prevent atleast one person from doing business with uber, I can live with that. So I hope uber thinks it was worth it.

Guest-5949923
The driver delivered my food in a wrong company and I share my pin with a driver via chat

Food was delivered in a wrong company,and I share my pin with a driver via chat message because I was in a meeting so I asked him to leave in the reception but yesterday's no Nandos delivery arrived in our company.

How Good is Uber's Customer Service?

Savvy Oob
Savvy Oob
Feels Disappointed | Jul 02, 2024

Horrible

Darthy Acs
Darthy Acs
Feels Satisfied | Jun 29, 2024

Very understanding and caring.

Neal N Ulj
Neal N Ulj
Feels Disappointed | Jun 27, 2024

Useless, arrogant, non responsive, vague, disrespectful, condescending, worthless

Tymia Ftz
Tymia Ftz
Feels Disappointed | Jun 26, 2024

Their fine until they take ur money without giving a ride.

Ellwood Lgq
Ellwood Lgq
Feels Disappointed | Jun 25, 2024

Never spoke to anyone. Why are the questions asked like you spoke to someone. You never can speak with anyone. The map service they use for my address here in Washington DC is incorrect for 4000 Massachuetts Ave nw 20016. It always goes to another address and then the diver calls and say you are not out front. They need to check their mapping service for this address. I am dropping Uber service until they clear this matter.

Deetya Ghc

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Uber?

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Over charges”
  • “Charged my card without food”
  • “Was charged and wasn't picked up”

Account Question:

• “I forgot my bag in the ride”
  • “My driving account”
  • “Issues with account”

Request for Information Question:

• “Transportation question”
  • “Help with my account”
  • “Question about a ride”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Driver canceled”
  • “Cancel account”
  • “Driver started my ride then canceled . Wanted me to pay him cash”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Lost package”
  • “I have ordered one item but I didn't receive the order”
  • “Didn't get my food”

Cards Question:

• “I bought a Uber card from a nearby CVS . I have the receipt but the card , anytime I want to activate it it render me void”
  • “Someone used my card”
  • “Card issue”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “I want my money back”
  • “Need a refund”

Product/ Service Question:

• “My order address”
  • “Missingfood”
  • “My food was spoiled”

Staff Question:

• “Paid amount but showing not availed services. Paid ₹ 192.85/-”
  • “Unable to book shuttle service”
  • “Horrible service”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Application not working”
  • “App”
  • “Uber applications”

Employment Question:

• “I need ask if uber giving letter as an employer”
  • “I want aa job”
  • “1099”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “To change my credit card number”
  • “I just want to change my home address”
  • “Driver has my phone and won't return”

Other Question:

• “Rate went sky high”
  • “TO LOCATE S DRIVER IN HOUSTON”
  • “Infomation”

1.5
Lazada Philippines
8086 reviews
2.0
Do you have something to say about Uber? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup