Uber Phone Numbers and Emails

support@uber.ae
UAE
support@uber.com
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Uber Customer Service Overview

• Uber Customer Service is rated at 1.5 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    96% phone 4% email
  • The best phone number to call Uber is 8003538237. 74% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. Meanwhile, 61% of users reported contacting a real person successfully by dialing the phone number 8006641378.

• The average hold time is up to 3 minutes. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 1 minute.

• Be prepared for the call as Uber may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, phone number or email.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Uber?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 353-8237
Total calls: 193 466 Issues resolved: 5 745 Last call: Jun 22, 2024

If you need to contact Uber's customer service, you can do so by calling the Uber customer service number for riders, which is 1-800- 873-8237. This phone number is available 24/7, so you can contact Uber at any time with questions or concerns about your account or rides.

If you're a driver for Uber, you can call the Uber helpline number at 1-800-593-7069 for assistance with your account or to report any issues. If you have a complaint about a specific ride or driver, you can report it through the app or by calling Uber's complaint phone number at 1-800- 664-1378.

For businesses using Uber's transportation services, there is a separate Uber for Business phone number at 1-833-305-4871. This number is available 24/7 for assistance with setting up a business account, managing expenses, or resolving any issues.

To chat with Uber support as an Uber driver, you can use the Uber driver support chat feature available on the Uber website. Here are the steps to access chat support:

1. Go to the Uber website and log in to your driver account.
2. Click on the "Help" button in the menu on the top right-hand side of the screen.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the Help page and click on "Contact us".
4. Select the issue you need help with and follow the prompts to find a solution.
5. If you can't find a relevant answer, click on the "Call or Chat with support" button.
6. Select "Chat" from the available options and a chat window will open up.
7. Type in your message and wait for an Uber support representative to respond.

Note that the Uber chat support feature is only available at certain hours of the day, so you need to check the availability before using it. If you prefer to speak with a representative over the phone, you can find the Uber chat line number in the "Contact Us" section of the Uber driver app or on the Uber website.

To contact Uber via email, you can use the Uber complaints email or Uber support email address. The Uber complaints email is "support@uber.com", and you can use this email address to report any issues or file a complaint related to your Uber account or rides.

If you need general assistance or have questions about your account, you can contact Uber customer service by sending an email to the Uber support email address "support@uber.com." In your email, be sure to provide as much detail as possible about the issue you're experiencing or your question, including your name, email address, and phone number associated with your account.

Remember that emailing Uber may not be the fastest way to get a response, as response times may vary. If you need immediate assistance, you can use the Uber app or visit the Uber Help Center on their website to access real-time support through the app's chat or call feature.

If you need to contact Uber customer service, one of the quick and convenient ways is through the Uber app. Here's how to contact Uber support in the app:

1. Open the Uber app on your device and sign in to your account.
2. Tap on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
3. Select "Help" from the menu that appears.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the Help screen and select "Call and Chat Support".
5. From here, you can choose to either call or chat with Uber support.

Alternatively, you can also access Uber's help center from the Help screen in the app. Here, you can browse frequently asked questions and articles to find answers to common inquiries or issues.

To delete your Uber account, follow these steps:
1) Open the Uber app.
2) Click the three bars (menu) at the top left.
3) Click "Settings".
4) Go to "Privacy".
5) Click "Delete Your Account" at the bottom of the screen.

Uber headquarters in the US is located at 1725 Third Street in San Francisco, CA.

You can call an Uber using its official website. You can use your laptop, PC, tablet or a smartphone.

To contact Uber to dispute your charge, follow these steps:
1) Go to your Uber app.
2) Click the three lines in the upper-left corner and select “Your Trips”.
3) Choose the trip you want to dispute and click to see the trip details.
4) Scroll down until the “Help” section and choose the "Review my fare or fees" option.
5) Choose the reason for the dispute on your charge and details.
6) Click the “Submit” button.

To request a refund, open your Uber app and select “Trip issues and refunds” in the “Help” section.

To complain about an Uber driver, go to the “Help” section, choose the trip you want to complain about, and submit a message to the support team.

PissedConsumer Club

Contact Information

Uber Website:

Uber Help Center:

Corporate Office Address:

Uber Technologies, Inc.
1455 Market St., Ste 400, 4th Fl.
San Francisco, California 94103

Uber Customer Service Reviews

1.5 / 5
Poor
Marquay Vaz
My Uber driver picked me up then decided the trip was too far so he tried to put me out a mile away from my home but kept my $50 and it hasn’t been refunded yet.

Draining because I had to call several times because they moved too slow in solving my issue. The driver should be fired.

Guest-5897650
I called In reference to me being a driver. You denied me to be a driver. I haven't had no charges in over 10 years or any violent charges. But you'll hire somebody that can't even speak english.
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Not good can never get no one on the phone. And your background check systom is very discriminated against the next time.

I will forget english and I'll run across the border. Then I'll get hired.

Guest-5891267
Customer complaint
2.3

The experience with Uber customer service was awful as despite having a clean payment history and to date for 8 years, they barred me from cash trips as a driver received cash from me on the evening and issued a receipt and then claims after 22 hours that was not paid. The balance outstanding to Uber is zero yet am permanently suspended from future cash trips.

Ernest J Arz
Lost Item - Apartment Keys in Uber Ride
5.0

Dear Uber Customer Support Team,
I'm writing to report that I left my apartment keys in an Uber ride on 05/27/2024 during a trip from 1820 39th to 2801 32nd Ave S. Fargo.

The ride was with a driver named Amanda and the trip ID was 915EBF.
I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me recover my lost keys.

They are on a black key case, five keys with a distinctive keychain.
Please let me know if there's any additional information you need from me or if there are any next steps I can take to retrieve my keys. I can be reached at ernestdoepoe12@***.com or 701373****, if the driver or your team needs to contact me.
Thank you for your help and support.
Sincerely,
Ernest Joseph.

How Good is Uber's Customer Service?

Deetya Ghc
Deetya Ghc
Feels Disappointed | Jun 17, 2024

Confusing

Dontray Xxf
Dontray Xxf
Feels Disappointed | Jun 15, 2024

This company is a joke. This was a bad situation. I was late to a concert because a driver refused to pick me up. I waited almost 30 minutes for him and then he says I’m wasting his time and canceled my ride

Erlin Nco
Erlin Nco
Feels Disappointed | Jun 12, 2024

I need to speak to a live agent to communicate my issues and it's not allowing me to do so

Tyheem Lgi
Tyheem Lgi
Feels Disappointed | Jun 12, 2024

Did not respect my problem

Sharifa Gqb
Sharifa Gqb
Feels Disappointed | Jun 10, 2024

Uber one took money every month from my accounts. Why they took my money, I don’t have any clue, I want my money back.

Richard L Uls
Richard L Uls
Feels Disappointed | Jun 10, 2024

The driver never showed he got paid and he wanted the tip I tried calling him he never picked up and then the app went off with him and I couldn't call him back they took $7.81 out of my money the prior day before I ordered food for $20 at 12:13.18 and change the next thing you know the food never came he still got paid too I haven't ordered the news since I think I'm going to lift I'm going to do something it's going to be a better way where you don't get robbed when you call somebody to do a service for you to kind of contract with no license they got the power of the company don't care

Summary of Uber Customer Service Calls

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Uber?

Payments and Charges Question:

• “You charge a cancel fee and i wanted to talk to some body aboit it”
  • “Over charged for a ride”
  • “Someone made a transaction on my card”

Account Question:

• “Money taken from account”
  • “Need to get to my account! Have old email and out of service credit card”
  • “Account locked, why????”

Request for Information Question:

• “Need help in booking now”
  • “Scheduling question”
  • “Need help with application”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “I paid for a trip and the dude canceled or didn't show up and I haven't got my money back”
  • “Driver cancelled upon arrival said he didn't know where we were going to our destination and said he didn't have time. My daughter and I waitied over 20 min for him to tell us he wouldn't take us after her stopped and let us in the car.”
  • “I had to cancel my Uber order because the timer was sitting at 14 minutes for over 5 minutes but they didn't give me my money back when I canceled”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Never received my food”
  • “Lost item in my uber”
  • “Lost items”

Cards Question:

• “Left bag in Uber contains money ,cell phone and credit cards. Please can someone help me get my things back ?”
  • “Pending money in my card”
  • “Money was taken from my card”

Refund Question:

• “Refund needed”
  • “Refund on cacelled rude”
  • “To get my money back because the driver is not come to my house so why you take $1295 from my account”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Insurance info and problems”
  • “Was hit by your driver and they had no insurance”
  • “Report worker”

Staff Question:

• “Upset with service”
  • “Service in my area?”
  • “Customer service”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Because your website won't let me put my debit card there keep saying it's not right and it is right ever since I moved from Texas I'm in California now but I still have Texas phone number it won't allow me to get your service I actually need to use”
  • “I'm having trouble doing the application”
  • “Application”

Employment Question:

• “Employment”
  • “Job”
  • “Do not get paid for a trip”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Change reservation time”
  • “Change my state”
  • “Cause I change my insurance company to a new one a few months ago . My insurance keeps getting denied to upload it on my account”

Other Question:

• “Left my id and tickets in the uber car”
  • “Voucher issue”
  • “My daughter left her phone in Uber this afternoon”

About

Related Companies

Ubereats, Postmates, Careem, UberHealth, Uber Boat by Thames Clippers

Summary

Uber is a ride-hailing and transportation company that operates in over 600 cities worldwide. The company was founded in 2009 by Travis Kalanick and Garrett Camp in San Francisco, California. Initially called UberCab, the company's ability to leverage smartphone technology to connect riders with nearby drivers in real time drove its early success. Over the years, Uber has expanded its service offerings to include ride-hailing, food delivery, bike-sharing, and even helicopter rides in select cities.

Uber's niche is providing affordable and convenient transportation to people who need it. With its easy-to-use app and cashless payment system, Uber has disrupted the traditional taxi industry and become a popular alternative for many people. The company has also introduced features like UberPOOL, which allows riders to share rides and split the cost with other passengers going in the same direction, making it an even more affordable option.

Uber's clients are diverse and include both individuals and businesses. Many people use Uber for their daily commute, while others rely on the service when traveling to new cities or needing a designated driver. Businesses also use Uber to provide transportation for their employees or customers, and the company has even launched a separate service called Uber for Business to meet these needs. Uber has become a household name and a ubiquitous part of modern transportation.

Uber reviews and complaints

1.5
Lazada Philippines
8049 reviews
2.0
Do you have something to say about Uber? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup