UBER Customer Service
- (415) 801-4068
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Convenience of uber, I use to love my uber drivers before this
Uber, Uber deceiving practice with customers, Never again
Uber Technologies Inc. is a large transportation network. It was founded by Travis Kalanick and Garret Camp in March 2009. Its headquarters is based in San Francisco, California, United States of America. The company offers the Uber mobile application. It is designed to allow riders connecting to drivers. Smartphone owners over 18 years can submit a trip request which is redirected to Uber drivers. Any order can be cancelled for free within 5 minutes after being placed. The service is available in more than 320 cities worldwide. The company provides a number of payment options including PayPal, Google Wallet, American Express, and Apple Pay. The company has over 3000 employees.
UBER is ranked 149 out of 1186 in Software category
Where Reviews Came From
- Sherman Oaks, California, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Winter Springs, Florida, United States
- Brownsville, Florida, United States
- Fort Worth, Texas, United States
- Bentonville, Arkansas, United States
- Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare UBER to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future