Uber Phone Numbers and Emails

support@uber.ae
UAE
support@uber.com
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact Uber?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 353-8237
Total calls: 191 066 Issues resolved: 5 694 Last call: Apr 21, 2024

What Is an Uber Customer Service Telephone Number?

If you need to contact Uber's customer service, you can do so by calling the Uber customer service number for riders, which is 1-800- 873-8237. This phone number is available 24/7, so you can contact Uber at any time with questions or concerns about your account or rides.

If you're a driver for Uber, you can call the Uber helpline number at 1-800-593-7069 for assistance with your account or to report any issues. If you have a complaint about a specific ride or driver, you can report it through the app or by calling Uber's complaint phone number at 1-800- 664-1378.

For businesses using Uber's transportation services, there is a separate Uber for Business phone number at 1-833-305-4871. This number is available 24/7 for assistance with setting up a business account, managing expenses, or resolving any issues.

How to Chat With Uber Support?

To chat with Uber support as an Uber driver, you can use the Uber driver support chat feature available on the Uber website. Here are the steps to access chat support:

1. Go to the Uber website and log in to your driver account.
2. Click on the "Help" button in the menu on the top right-hand side of the screen.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the Help page and click on "Contact us".
4. Select the issue you need help with and follow the prompts to find a solution.
5. If you can't find a relevant answer, click on the "Call or Chat with support" button.
6. Select "Chat" from the available options and a chat window will open up.
7. Type in your message and wait for an Uber support representative to respond.

Note that the Uber chat support feature is only available at certain hours of the day, so you need to check the availability before using it. If you prefer to speak with a representative over the phone, you can find the Uber chat line number in the "Contact Us" section of the Uber driver app or on the Uber website.

How Do I Contact Uber via Email Address?

To contact Uber via email, you can use the Uber complaints email or Uber support email address. The Uber complaints email is "support@uber.com", and you can use this email address to report any issues or file a complaint related to your Uber account or rides.

If you need general assistance or have questions about your account, you can contact Uber customer service by sending an email to the Uber support email address "support@uber.com." In your email, be sure to provide as much detail as possible about the issue you're experiencing or your question, including your name, email address, and phone number associated with your account.

Remember that emailing Uber may not be the fastest way to get a response, as response times may vary. If you need immediate assistance, you can use the Uber app or visit the Uber Help Center on their website to access real-time support through the app's chat or call feature.

How to Contact Uber Support in the App?

If you need to contact Uber customer service, one of the quick and convenient ways is through the Uber app. Here's how to contact Uber support in the app:

1. Open the Uber app on your device and sign in to your account.
2. Tap on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
3. Select "Help" from the menu that appears.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the Help screen and select "Call and Chat Support".
5. From here, you can choose to either call or chat with Uber support.

Alternatively, you can also access Uber's help center from the Help screen in the app. Here, you can browse frequently asked questions and articles to find answers to common inquiries or issues.

PissedConsumer Club

Contact Information

Uber Website:

Uber Help Center:

Corporate Office Address:

Uber Technologies, Inc.
1455 Market St., Ste 400, 4th Fl.
San Francisco, California 94103

Poor
Cyndi J Kue
Rental car
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Absolutely horrible. I have received absolutely no help or assistance in dealing with my issue.

They charged my debit card $420 for a rental car and upon arriving to pick up the car I was REFUSED the car because I did not have an actual credit card. I was told my debit card would work as long as I brought a utility bill and paid an additional deposit. That was BS. I can not get my money back.

No one will talk to me or acknowledge my complaint. I will NEVER use Uber again.

And I have used them quite a bit as a rider and Uber Eats. But never again.

Guest-5788653
Lost my phone in Uber

Unsatisfied And difficult to get in contact with someone. The phone kept hanging up.

Telling me to go in my app for help. I left my phone in the Uber so how do they expect me too do that.

I needed a verification code and I couldnt get it because I didnt have the phone. Overall it was frustrating and not helping me or ease the situation at all.

Vanessa Dlz
I file a complaint
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Your best bet is to flag a cab down or call cab service at least there is a free will decision. The driver are horrible liars, I was not picked up from my location I had to walk to the Uber I have requested, then he sitting in the vehicle Watch me carry my bookshelf to his vehicle.

I see on my GPS the driver is circling around that area, then he text me he was on his way after I ask for his where about. I even have a picture exactly where I was at, which was at the Dollar Discount & Party, he was by Applebees he refuse to come to my pick up, now he put in a waiting fee for $3.95 now my price went from $13.67 to $17.49 plus these unnecessary charges they charge a NY STATE fee, a NY Driver Benefits Surcharge wow, if anything I waited for my driver, I requested a Uber for a purpose I had an heavy item that I need access to a vehicle near me not blocks up from my pick up.

Guest-5779141
Can’t sign in to get a ride
1.3

You are going to lock my account because of a lie to somebody said and I have a twin sister that rides as well y'all got to get your facts straight you got angry hateful drivers that's got nasty attitudes neither me or my sister nobody is not going to tolerate that and be talked to that way you got to understand we pay our money we need to get to point a to b and be satisfied with the ride. And it's all about respect

How Good is Uber's Customer Service?

Reuven Bdd
Reuven Bdd
Feels Satisfied | Apr 21, 2024

It was great conversation with the agent.

Alfredo Q
Alfredo Q
Feels Disappointed | Apr 19, 2024

I had no experience as they don’t have a number to contact them because they are independent employees. If they drive for Uber who is responsible for lost items. If they had a number they could have called the driver as I had his plate number and name. I spent over 2 hours trying to contact them just kept going in circles. The driver knew I had a cell as I received a call. I called my phone which he would have heard but he was chatting with someone while driving me to my destination. I will never use them again and those of you who are thinking about it BEWARE!!! Share my story with your friends and family. I had to go buy a new phone yesterday....BEWARE of Uber and their policies...they are a joke...

Troy S Flw
Troy S Flw
Feels Satisfied | Apr 19, 2024

I would like for Uber corporate office hiring managers to maybe consider the special circumstances of me owning a 2000 Jeep Cherokee and wanting to provide transportation from the mountains and to and from DIA. I turned in on my documentation and I passed my inspection. One of the supervisors said they would consider it but I can't find the name and number from 10 or 11 days ago and I don't know if she's going to call me back. I could bring plenty of business to Uber just from my contacts alone. My vehicle is in excellent condition with a couple dings here and there but overall it's fully insured because I have been working on it for 2 years. People up here don't mind that it's a 2000 Jeep Cherokee and actually are a little more comfortable knowing that they can get picked up when the weather's bad.

Iretta Cxg
Iretta Cxg
Feels Disappointed | Apr 18, 2024

It’s impossible to speak to a live person which is not good.

Darol Rgo
Darol Rgo
Feels Disappointed | Apr 18, 2024

I am not happy that l couldn’t connect to you people.Uber increased my charge.The charge given to me on April 14th 2024 was $21.94 cents while last month was $7.71 cents.Why is it high?I need a reply or connect to speak to you.

Lida G Ryo
Lida G Ryo
Feels Disappointed | Apr 17, 2024

I will be going to the police station tomorrow morning about the situation

Summary of Uber Customer Service Calls

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Uber?

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Charge on my card why”
  • “Uber driver demanded extra charge of 350 INR”
  • “Uber charged me 3 times for same trip”

Account Question:

• “Locked account”
  • “Money taken in my account that I'm not aware of it”
  • “My account”

Request for Information Question:

• “How do I get my refund from rent a car”
  • “Representative”
  • “Need help with rates”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel”
  • “U always book the cab and cancel by u after some time and get cancelled charges from us wu”
  • “Mistake ìn canceling a order”

Cards Question:

• “Remove credit card”
  • “Someone using my card”
  • “Someone use my credit card to take uber”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Lost items”
  • “I wanted to order car for ride not for package”
  • “Lost item and no response”

Refund Question:

• “Need my refund for a ride i had to cancel.”
  • “Getting a refund”
  • “Refund of trip rude driver overcharged rs231 instead of rs155”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Food not delivered”
  • “Not able to book a cab”
  • “My food didn't come”

Staff Question:

• “I can't call uber customer service support”
  • “Need uber service for pick up”
  • “I need Uber service locally to go buy groceries at the grocery store and I need to find how much is the Transportation”

Website/ Application Question:

• “App not working”
  • “Help filling out driver application”
  • “App”

Employment Question:

• “1099 forum”
  • “W2”
  • “Need 1099 for my house taxes”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I would like to change my location”
  • “Driver won't return lost item”
  • “To return my cancelation fee”

Other Question:

• “The wring order was placed”
  • “Left phone in. My uber”
  • “Deduction of money twicely”

About

Related Companies

Ubereats, Postmates, Careem, UberHealth, Uber Boat by Thames Clippers

Summary

Uber is a ride-hailing and transportation company that operates in over 600 cities worldwide. The company was founded in 2009 by Travis Kalanick and Garrett Camp in San Francisco, California. Initially called UberCab, the company's ability to leverage smartphone technology to connect riders with nearby drivers in real time drove its early success. Over the years, Uber has expanded its service offerings to include ride-hailing, food delivery, bike-sharing, and even helicopter rides in select cities.

Uber's niche is providing affordable and convenient transportation to people who need it. With its easy-to-use app and cashless payment system, Uber has disrupted the traditional taxi industry and become a popular alternative for many people. The company has also introduced features like UberPOOL, which allows riders to share rides and split the cost with other passengers going in the same direction, making it an even more affordable option.

Uber's clients are diverse and include both individuals and businesses. Many people use Uber for their daily commute, while others rely on the service when traveling to new cities or needing a designated driver. Businesses also use Uber to provide transportation for their employees or customers, and the company has even launched a separate service called Uber for Business to meet these needs. Uber has become a household name and a ubiquitous part of modern transportation.

Uber reviews and complaints

1.5
Lazada Philippines
8008 reviews
2.0
Do you have something to say about Uber? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup