Uber Phone Numbers and Emails

support@uber.com
Investors/ Franchising
Legal
DMCA Inquiries
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Uber Contact Information

+1-877-986-2104
Edit Business Info

How to Contact Uber

Contact Uber Customer Service Via the App

Uber encourages both drivers and customers to contact them via the in-app help feature. However, they provide various phone numbers through which you can reach their customer support. There is no direct Uber email address that you can write to directly but if you submit a complaint or question via the app they will respond to your email.

You can reach out to Uber via the app for a wide range of issues including trip issues and refunds, account and payment, Uber Eats, and sign-up issues among others.

Contact Uber support team through the Help section of Uber app.

- If you require immediate medical or police attention dial 911.

- If you do not have a safety concern please visit help.uber.com

- If you have an urgent safety issue, that you need to report to Uber :

1. Open your app

2. Find your trip history

3. Select your trip

4. Tap "Need Help" - select your issue and somebody will be in touch with you by phone

5. Choose critical safety response line, which offers you a number to reach our critical response incident team.

- If you have an urgent safety issue, and you are located in the city that currently does not offer urgent safety line in app:

1. Open your app

2. Find your trip history

3. Select your trip

4. Tap "Need Help"

5. Select your issue and someone will be in touch with you via phone or email shortly.

Contact Uber Customer Support Via Phone

In the past, Uber did not provide a phone number for drivers and riders to call but now drivers can contact them on (800) 593-7069 and riders on (800) 353-8237.

Contact Uber Customer Service Via Social Media

Uber customer service representatives are most active on the Uber Facebook page and their Twitter customer support page (@Uber_support). They also have an Instagram account where you can inbox your question.

Contact Uber Customer Service Via Email

You can contact Uber though email support (support@uber.com) for any problems that you are facing regarding Uber.com car rental services.

More information

6% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Uber Customer Service?

Payments and Charges Question:

• “I am not receiving any payments”
  • “Chargers”
  • “Having trouble placing a package pickup I've gone through it there's something wrong with the app can't put in the name and number takes forever 27 minutes twice and it's not accepting payment payment is perfect it doesn't go past that won't allow me”

Account Question:

• “Im having issues with my account”
  • “Account”
  • “I can' sign into the uber app. I can't request for uber ride. The app is always asking for a verification code due toa two step verification set that I don't remember.”

Request for Information Question:

• “Need assistance with current account”
  • “I would like to know why I have to pay for a driver cancelling a ride and I was still looking for my ride”
  • “Concern”

Cards Question:

• “Made reservation, app said need to verify credit card, but no instructions.”
  • “My credit card used fraudulently”
  • “Gift card trying to use for a Uber ride”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Drivers canceled”
  • “Need to cancel ride”
  • “To cancel a subscription”

Refund Question:

• “Refund needed”
  • “Refund issue”
  • “Need refund Uber services where not used”

Product/ Service Question:

• “My app not working”
  • “Food Order Issue”
  • “I use Uber all the time my phone isn't working and all I have is cash I'm calling from a friend's phone”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I did not receive my promotion”
  • “Where is my order”
  • “Drive Received Products But Cannot Delivery Destination”

Staff Question:

• “Displeased with service”
  • “Customer service”
  • “I not using your service, since you took over for postmates. I want a refund of $9.99 you have charged me when I am not sign up for you service. I believe you owe me 4 months at $9.99 a month for I have not decided if I will come back too your comp”

Employment Question:

• “2019 w-2”
  • “I'm getting texts from Uber about jobs”
  • “Verify employment letter”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Problem with application”
  • “I want to report trips that I never made my las trip we Uber was September 15, 2021 and I still see my application that I been use the device almost every day.”
  • “App problems”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I got a ride and it was $24 n change and once i got in car i added a stop and the fare changed to $36 and change. Then i ended up being charged 41 dollars?”
  • “Return”

Vehicle Driver, Customer Care, Taxi Service

Top Uber Products

Account, Debit Card, Credit Card

Uber Pros and Cons

Pros: Have been good in the past, Need call back, Customer service no contact number, Convenience of uber, Nobody called me back

Cons: No customer service, Not able to speak with somebody, Lack of customer service, Customer support nonexistant, Customer service is non-existent

Related Companies

Ubereats, Postmates, Careem

Summary

Uber Technologies Inc. is a large transportation network. It was founded by Travis Kalanick and Garret Camp in March 2009. Its headquarters is based in San Francisco, California, United States of America. The company offers the Uber mobile application. It is designed to allow riders connecting to drivers. Smartphone owners over 18 years can submit a trip request which is redirected to Uber drivers. Any order can be cancelled for free within 5 minutes after being placed. The service is available in more than 320 cities worldwide. The company provides a number of payment options including PayPal, Google Wallet, American Express, and Apple Pay. The company has over 3000 employees.

Uber reviews and complaints

1.7
Lazada Philippines
7281 reviews
1.9
Do you have something to say about Uber? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup