Uber Phone Numbers and Emails

freight-support@uber.com
Freight
support@uber.ae
UAE
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Uber Contact Information

Customer Service Rating and Reviews

1.5 / 5
Poor
Pissedconsumer4001721
We left a cell phone in our Uber car. I didn’t get any response back for 4 days! Not acceptable! Won’t use you again!
3.4

Your website makes it most challenging to find someone who can address a left-behind item. Im sure its not the first time this has occurred! Terrible, if not non-existent, customer service!

Rosemary T Vdj
Gift card issue

Very poor service actually no help or customer service what so ever to help with my concerns I needed help with. Very upset about this situation.

How to Contact Uber?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 353-8237
  • Total calls: 127 641
  • Issues resolved: 4 046
  • Last call: Sep 26, 2022

How to Contact Uber Customer Service by Phone?

In the past, Uber did not provide a phone number for drivers and riders to call but now drivers can contact them on the 24/7 support line: (800) 593-7069 and riders on (800) 353-8237

What is Uber Email Address?

You can contact Uber through email support (support@uber.com) for any problems that you are facing regarding Uber.com car rental services.

How to Chat With Uber Support?

Uber customer service representatives are most active on the Uber Facebook page and their Twitter customer support page (@Uber_support). They also have an Instagram account where you can inbox your question.

How to Contact Uber Support in the App?

Uber encourages both drivers and customers to contact them via the in-app help feature. However, they provide various phone numbers through which you can reach their customer support. There is no direct Uber email address that you can write to directly but if you submit a complaint or question via the app they will respond to your email.

You can reach out to Uber via the app for a wide range of issues including trip issues and refunds, account and payment, Uber Eats, and sign-up issues among others.

Contact Uber support team through the Help section of Uber app.

- If you require immediate medical or police attention dial 911.

- If you do not have a safety concern please visit help.uber.com

- If you have an urgent safety issue, that you need to report to Uber :
1. Open your app
2. Find your trip history
3. Select your trip
4. Tap "Need Help" - select your issue and somebody will be in touch with you by phone
5. Choose a critical safety response line, which offers you a number to reach our critical response incident team.

- If you have an urgent safety issue, and you are located in a city that currently does not offer an urgent safety line in the app:
1. Open your app
2. Find your trip history
3. Select your trip
4. Tap "Need Help"
5. Select your issue and someone will be in touch with you via phone or email shortly.

Summary of Uber Customer Service Calls

8% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Uber Customer Service?

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Payment issues”
  • “No hussle online payment”
  • “A charge I do not recognize”

Account Question:

• “Issues with my driver account”
  • “I want to know exactly how my Uber account works I pay 999 every month for it so I want to know exactly how it works”
  • “Open a driver account”

Request for Information Question:

• “About my charge on trip.”
  • “Multiple rider question”
  • “Need to talk ultimate Corp”

Cards Question:

• “I was never purchase right but my credit card was charged”
  • “My card has all of a sudden stopped being accepted by as a method of payment”
  • “My card has been locked”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Ride is getting canceled even after payment”
  • “Canceled and charged”
  • “Cancellation issue”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Need to ask for my refund”
  • “Refund needed”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I sent food to the wrong address”
  • “Missing food order”
  • “I order an ride and the driver could not pick me up because he could not understand directions. I would like not to be charged for this because he could not understand English. up because he did”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I booked uber parcel and I didn't received my parcel and it shows delivered”
  • “Parcel deliverd nhi hua”
  • “My order never arrived to me & chat support wants to make it "right" by giving me $10 back when I paid close to $50. Unacceptable!”

Staff Question:

• “Uber service is *** up”
  • “Bad service and not delivery my food”
  • “Bed service ok dear sir”

Website/ Application Question:

• “App problems”
  • “Application still on hold”
  • “Application incomplete”

Employment Question:

• “Job”
  • “Job purpose”
  • “Applied for job”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Need return ride”
  • “They keep changing my driver”
  • “Uber wants me to re-register after changing phone number”

Other Question:

• “The fair was too high”
  • “To become member”
  • “Uber driver app registration problem”

About

Vehicle Driver, Customer Care, Taxi Service

Top Uber Products

Account, Debit Card, Credit Card

Uber Pros and Cons

Pros: Have been good in the past, Need call back, Convenient, No pros, Customer service no contact number

Cons: No customer service, Not able to speak with somebody, Customer support nonexistant, Customer service is non-existent, Lack of customer service

Related Companies

Ubereats, Postmates, Careem

Summary

Uber Technologies Inc. is a large transportation network. It was founded by Travis Kalanick and Garret Camp in March 2009. Its headquarters is based in San Francisco, California, United States of America. The company offers the Uber mobile application. It is designed to allow riders connecting to drivers. Smartphone owners over 18 years can submit a trip request which is redirected to Uber drivers. Any order can be cancelled for free within 5 minutes after being placed. The service is available in more than 320 cities worldwide. The company provides a number of payment options including PayPal, Google Wallet, American Express, and Apple Pay. The company has over 3000 employees.

Uber reviews and complaints

1.5
Lazada Philippines
7617 reviews
1.9
Do you have something to say about Uber? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup