Verified Reviewer

My friend Rajesh Kumar Gupta (Mobile Number 981004****) along-with me has booked a Uber Cab from Hazrat Nizzamuddin Railway Station, Delhi to Rohini, Sector-13, Delhi at around 05:00 hrs today i.e 4th Oct 2021.

Cab Driver Shahzad of Regn Number HR 38AA 5359 dropped my friend Shri Rajesh Kumar Gupta at Shakti Nagar, Delhi & me at Rohini, Delhi at around 05:45 Hrs & asked for Rs.381. Due to oversight I had given him Rs.4000/- (Rs.500 notes x 8 Nos) presuming it to be Rs.400/-.

Driver quietly kept the same and without refunding the amount went away.

After I reached my flat on1st floor, I realised my mistake after I saw the balance in my purse.

I immediately called up my friend on his mobile number 981004**** (because I was neither having the contact details of driver nor the Cab Regn Number) from my mobile number 750644**** and narrated the incident. My friend immediately called up your call center who has refused to give the mobile number of the Driver by saying that it is against their policy..

Your call center has noted feed-back and tried to connect the driver many times but Driver did not picked up the phone (in anticipation of the fraud undertaken).

It has been told to us that the matter shall be resolved in 24 Hours.

I hence request your goodself to:

a) get my balance money refunded i.e Rs.4000-Rs.381.

b) To make it sure that Drivers number is provided to customer always.

c) Suitable action as deemed fit against the driver as this incident has badly affected the reputation of Uber.

User's recommendation: Will never recommend since after receiving call from your office at Gurgaon too my complaint has not been resolved and the cheating driver has been left scot free.

Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh