I booked a Uber taxi to pick up from Lulu Mall, NH 47 gate around 2.30 p.m. the portal displayed the driver and car no.

And time to reach as 5 minuit. The driver benny called me and asked for destination when I said destination will be traced once the passenger enter the car and provide the OTP at that time.

He refused to reach unless i tell him destination. He asked me to cancel the trip and book another cab. I did so.

Uber promptly charged 20 + something and recovered.it thru paytm.

I again booked Uber and the same cab was connected. He did not reach my pick up point well over 20 minuites though i could trace his whereabout within a distance of 2 minute on line.

Somehow Uber switched to another cab by that time I could locate an Auto rikshaw.

I am a senior citizen and a regular Uber user, fully dependent on taxis for my comfort movement.

The attitude of staff like Benny is detrimental to the reputaton of Uber.

Over and above my mental, physical torture, Uber charged me with a penalty over an erring driver.

I regret to say, I am sorry for such behaviors of drivers on whom i bet my life for a ride.

Thank you.