Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Update by user May 02, 2022

Haven’t had any contact it’s been a whole month no refund or anything! & I’m still a paying customer!

Original review posted by user Apr 01, 2022

On march 24,2022 I took a Uber to work & I was charged a cleaning fee of $150.00. First of all I didnt spill it waste anything in the man car didnt have anything to make any mess what so ever.

Secondly Im mad because the fact its April 1,2022 & I havent received any feedback what so ever far as the situation & how it was handled. Its my word against his but my money has not been replaced, I havent received a picture or anything stating this is the reason for the complaint & etc. i take Uber everyday & this never happened to me. Its frustrating & im very unsatisfied!

Its even more confusing when Uber doesnt have a number I can actually call to figure out whats actually going on or what is going to happen. Please can u let me know something asap ! So I can know what i need to do far as getting my money back thats not just $20 or $50 dollars thats almost $200 dollars I was charged for something I didnt cause or do. I dont know if hes a scammer but I dont appreciate it.

I give tips & etc. i didnt deserve that.

User's recommendation: Be careful.

Location: Saint Louis, Missouri