Verified Reviewer

3.0

I would like to file a complaint with your service. I started using the uber service again.

Last week I tried to order service for my daughter from school and the driver cancelled and never came to pick up my daughter charges for something he/she didn't provide. Than yesterday I tried ordering service again. All it kept doing was searching for a driver nothing. I kept getting notified saying try again.

After trying this more than several times. It just kept showing searching searching nothing. So, I kept trying to hit cancel at the bottom so that it won't keep saying searching it wouldn't cancel. I saw the red cancel at the bottom but it wouldn't click.

By this time my daughters friend ended up picking her up at school. I'm tired of your service trying to take my money for not providing the service. If you don't answer my request or don't deliver service you don't have entitlement to taking money out of my account. I have a credit on my account that was taken out of my bank account it needs to be credit back to my bank account not to my uber account.

Now I have credit that I probably won't use now for awhile. Now stop taking my $$$ out if the service isn't provided and if you want my money than do your service. I don't have a problem with that.

My daughter was stranded and I wanted to use your service. VERY DISAPPOINTING!!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments