Hello my name is jennifer I requested an Uber

yesterday at 5304 blue sage dr palmdale ca 93552 si I was SENt a driver name jose that had an acura tax 8ubv348 license plate he was supposed to drive me to my childrens school which was at 732** **th St east palmdale ca 93552

I was so upset that he didnt khow the adress he drove around i ecen told where to drive he choose not to listen to me my children were supposed to be pick up at 3 but yet jose didnt khow how to follow direction and when the oposite way I strongly ask him to take me back to my home where he pick me up I had to order a lifth to my friend so she can pick up my two children to school ...because do to jose lack of experience on how to follow direction I was super late to pick up my children thats why I had to order a lifth to my friend that was close to my children school and ask her to please pick then up... But yet JOSE. Still when and charge me $20 dollar for not being able to take me to the adress I gave him

Im really upset and Im asking for a refund for my money also this just makes me not want to order an uber ever again if u have anymore question ease call me to 818* *******

Location: Palmdale, California