had travelled from High vision international school, Talegaon, Pune to Lotus Vribdavan, Hag. Soc., Vikas nagar Dehu road, Pune on 25.03.2022.

My charges were Rs. 94/- But the driver took a very long route inspite of my intervening home and telling him that the route is long. After reaching destination he said I have to pay Rs. 183/- which was obviously double the amount.

I argued and paid him only Rs. 100/-

You can check on the same day I traveled from Lotus Vrindavan Vikas nagar to High vision international school, Talegaon and I was charged Rs. 90/- and on return journey on the same route it was 94/- But since the driver took the wrong and longer route the charges came to Rs. 183/- which I am not liable to pay as it's the driver's fault.

Inspite of that I paid him Rs. 100. Now UBER is demanding that I pay Rs. 94/- otherwise no trip can be carried out.

You can check that I am a regular in UBER from last 2 months.

I am very happy with the services But now I am forced to look out for other services. You have no call no. Where I can explain the problem .

And the options given under HELP is not helpful to inform you my issue. I tried to update on HELP many times but am unable to convey the exact problem.

I hope now I am clear and you may take proper cognizance and clear the Rs.94/- which is shown as pending.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Uber Cons: Takesbwrong route.

Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra