Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.9

Hello

I thought on 8/30/21 that I was writing to UBER. I am deeply upset about this matter.

No one from Uber has contacted me. I have a charge for $150.00 for a trip that I never took. I was waiting for an uber car to take me to work. I was travelling with my dog and I texted the driver via the app and asked if he would allow my dog.

The driver never responded. But he showed up and said he did not want to take the dog. So I requested another car who responded to my text and agreed to transport my dog. I never even got in to the first car.

I have no idea what this charge of $150.00 is for. When I checked my receipt the receipt was noted REFUND. But we never received a refund for this charge.

I really need someone to help me with this issue. There is absolutely no explanation whatsoever for this charge and now it is passed 30 days as this happened on July 21.

I never looked at the email with the original receipt until much later when the accounting secretary asked about the charge on the Amex Card we use. We give UBER a lot of business. This is really not right. Furthermore, I cannot reach a human being at UBER to explain this charge to me.

It has got to be an error. But we still have not received the refund.

Can you please help me?

Anne Kovach, Uber account holder

Amex account: Virginia Dwan

User's recommendation: read your emailed receipts when you get them.

Comments