1 Airport Blvd, Bentonville, AR 72712, USA
Featured Not resolved

On June 1st I was picked up at 1:59pm from my an office located in Bentonville, AK.I was literally on the phone from the time I got in the car to almost 15 minutes after I was dropped off at the airport.

Again, picked up from my office, dropped off 24 minutes later at the airport. To my dismay I recieved an email later that evening saying I was being charged another $150 for a mess i supposedly made in the backseat of the car. The pictures that were sent from the driver to Uber was supposedly throw up all over the seat. To me it looked like it began to rain and/or the driver to his car thru a car wash and left the window down.

Also, the seat in question was the one I was in (back seat passenger side) an if I had made that mess, it would not have been all over the seat, it would have been all over me. I tried to dispute this with Uber and to know avail, the said that I did it. See pictures below and I also submitted my phone bill so they can see that I was on a call for 34 minutes. Also keep in mind that I am driver with a VERY HIGH rating, but they could careless.

This is what they wrote: Sorry to hear that there’s still an issue with this cleaning fee. However, there is a little doubt that this mess happened during the said ride. The time frame is very specific, your ride ended and your driver wrote in and supplied photo evidences within minutes of the end of the ride. We have a specific policy that we take very seriously, and any additional adjustment to a rider's fare requires for these conditions to be met, and they were met in this case.

Please be reminded that policies like this are in place to protect your drivers, and also to provide you with the best service.

Unfortunately, we are unable to adjust or remove the cleaning fee.If you have further questions, please let us know.

Review about: Uber Vehicle Driver.

3.6
Usability
Style and Design
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Uber Vehicle Driver
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $150
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Uber?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion