Verified Reviewer

Uber suspended my daughter from rides; I cased app her money to ride from Hampton, VA to Chesterfield, VA courts. I witnessed her buying Uber ride card to load her account to take ride back to Hampton, VA where she moved and currently rides (home and work).

Please send refund ASAP. My daughter is in a domestic violence situation; neither of us have money or time to spend being flagged as fraudulent. She has exactly $90 on her account thats just sitting I need her to be refunded ASAP, Please! I have proof of Cash App!

And I can tell you we were in 7/11 on Ironbridge Rd. Near my house when she bought and loaded card. She is commuting back and fourth because her daughter my granddaughter is being kidnapped from her father and my daughter has to go to court where case started.

Please help this is not urgent but is a case of emergency!!!! I will email my cash app funds to her from personal rep at U er please respond.

Uber Pros: Provide service in emergency.

Uber Cons: Providing inaccurate reports of what transpired, Daughter.

Location: Richmond, Virginia