I was charged a cancellation fee. It was refunded to my Uber account not my credit card.

Forcing me to use Uber again to get the refund. My husband had had an outpatient procedure. I called for the Uber and we were told to go to a specific location half a block away. We went to the location and the car was still two minutes away.I got a notification from Uber that the car was waiting for me but it was nowhere to be seen.

I messaged the driver the location and the driver responded that hed be right there. He never showed up. After five minutes waiting with my husband who could barely stand I noticed that the Uber had been canceled and I had been charged a cancellation fee. When I requested a refund, I was refunded in Uber money.

A real problem when you never plan to use Uber again. They charged me a cancellation fee although the ride was never canceled and then refused to refund the money to my credit card

User's recommendation: Buyer beware. Use another service.

Preferred solution: A refund to my credit card the cancellation fee.

Uber Pros: I dont like that i cant contact customer service.

Uber Cons: Unauthorized charging, No one to speak to by phone, Not being able to contact support.

Comments