I requested an Uber at the Miami international airport. The driver didnt show up that I could see.

I saw a black Escalade as described, but the license plate was not the same as in my description so I didnt approach the car. I tried to text the driver through the app with no response, I tried to call the driver who did not pick up the phone. I was sent only one message when the original request for ride was made in Spanish (which I dont speak) that I couldnt read. Now I am seeing that I was charged $25 and if I want a refund it will just be a credit to my account.

I want my money refunded to my card.

I have tried several times to contact Uber over this, but their system is set up so that nobody has an opportunity to communicate with them. Uber just lost my business over a measly $25.

User's recommendation: Don’t waste your time trying to talk ask Uber a question. They intentionally make it impossible to contact them.

Uber Pros: Great idea and service when it works.

Uber Cons: Impossible to talk to, No customer service, Bad business model for customer retention.

Comments