Verified Reviewer

I have had more problems with Uber in one trip than I ever have before. And I have found that is impossible to reach them, and you have to jump through about 1000 very confusing hoops of fire just to try to get a resolution to a simple thing.

When I arrived at the airport, my driver never showed up and never answered my texts or phone messages but still pretended to take the trip and charge me. It took moving Mountains to get a reimbursement. Now All Im trying to do is change my pick up time for a scheduled reservation and their instructions keep saying that if I click on my upcoming trips Ill get that option, But all I get is the cancellation option and if I do that, theyll charge me a cancellation fee.

This is a really simple thing. But when youre dealing with a company that does not want to talk to you and does not care about you, then I guess this is what you get.

User's recommendation: Don’t use them. If you have an issue with anything, you’re screwed.

Preferred solution: A refund of whatever cancellation fee..

Uber Pros: Some reliable drivers.

Uber Cons: Horrible app, Horrible customer service.

Comments