Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Update by user Feb 06, 2022

I am being charged every month even though I do not have an account and can not get one since Uber eats will not accept my address. I have tried to contact them several times but they have no interest in responding.

Original review posted by user Feb 04, 2022

I was at a friend's house over a year ago, and they ordered uber eats but didn't have enough money on their card, so they used mine for a one time charge. My card was being charged after that at least 6 times, and they have been charging me $9,99 every month.

I do not have an account. do not have the app I tried to sign up for uber eats since I was paying anyway, but they would not allow my address, it kept defaulting to my neighbor's house, so I did not complete the application. I have tried over a dozen times to get them to stop charging me with no luck.

I finally was told the site where I could complain but judging from the response they never looked at the complaint. I only got an auto generated response and a message that my complaint had been resolved.

User's recommendation: do not charge for services not renreded.

Uber Cons: No customer support.

Location: Chico, California