Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Apr 12, 2022

I'm in the Bucks County, PA area. This is the location I've been unsuccessfully, trying to secure rides from Uber, after I deposited $25.00 from my credit card onto my Uber Wallet, I noticed I began having difficulty securing a ride to anywhere!

Whenever I try, Uber asks me to verify my Identification via State ID or Credit Card I already have on file.. Then,, after I've done so numerous times,, it tells me no service is in the area! Very odd, considering before the Covid Pandemic, I never had that problem before! I work part-time.

It is a hardship for me to go to work. I'm on government assistance. I don't have money to just throw away for a service I'm not even able to use! I feel like Uber is now in the business of deliberately scamming people like me out of money!

I used to have good things to say about Uber! Now, I regret ever using their service pre-pandemic because they no longer provide the quality service in my area they've been widely known for. So much of my time has spent trying to secure a ride from my workplace to my house, or from the supermarket, that it's become overwhelming at this point!

I've honestly had to take the busses home or just walk home putting myself in unsafe conditions, because Uber is no longer delivering the quality services their known for. Had I known, Uber would no longer be providing car rides after accepting my $25.00 Deposit into My Wallet Account, I never would've given them my money or attempted to use their service.

User's recommendation: Don't deposit any money into your Uber account because you'll likely be scammed like I've seemed to be!

Uber Cons: Cannot contact anyone stan, Unnecessary transactions from my paytm wallet, Mistakes can cost time.

Comments