BullshitI haven't been able to get into my worthless Uber account for months. I've got $38.00 dollars on that worthless *** account.

My phone was stolen awhile back. I bought a new one. Yet I still can't get into my worthless *** Uber account. It has said the same *** for months.

"Login Denied" In order to secure your account from unauthorized access. We cannot allow this login. Please contact support for further assistance". These worthless *** want me to give them an account number on file.

I was using BOOBER gift cards. For 5 months I haven't been able to get in contact w/anyone. Nor am I able to get into my worthless piece of *** BOOBER account. I've spent *** hours trying 2 get help.

To no avail.!!! Every so often some worthless screwball sends me an email of what to d They're absolutely *** useless. I can't believe none of them has done *** in 5 *** months. These *** give me a migraine headache.

I've got $25.00 dollar reward that I absolutely will not put on that *** worthless *** app. Never again. I'm deleting your worthless *** app. *** UBER!!!!!!!!!

I'll call a *** can. I'll cut my losses and take one for the team metaphorically speaking. *** UBER!!!! *** UBER!!!!

*** UBER!!! &;;;; Once again"FUCK UBER".

Shauny Cremer signing off from a 5 month *** miserable BOOBER headache. Peace out!!!

User's recommendation: Do'nt buy gift cards for Uber. You'll get ***.

Location: Walnut Creek, California