Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.0

6-16-2021 Was picked up at 1:18 pm. Did the driver ever report an accident?

He rear-ended a White SUV. The driver's name was Christhian...spoke very little English. He chased down the SUV and they talked, exchanged insurance info. He asked us a couple times if we were okay...he could have cared less..he was so worried about his car...

this guy should NOT be driving an UBER! He's a reckless driver, drives Way to fast...music is Too Loud...he's careless, reckless, not to mention unpersonable., irresponsible to say the least.

I have back issues, have had major surgery, was getting along great until this. I'm going to see my dr to see what is going on...This started the day after, I thought it would go away, but it isn't.

It was from the jolt of the accident.

I want to know what action is going to be taken regarding this. I want to know why another driver didn't take us onto our destination, why he didn't call another driver...I want to know why he continued on with us not knowing if his car would make it to our destination...

I want a response from your company.

Please Advise,

Diana Kordick

Bridgewater, IA 50837

641-745-****

User's recommendation: Beware of Careless Drivers!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Uber Pros: Had no issue til now.

Uber Cons: Dangerous, Horrible customer service.

Location: Washington, District Of Columbia