Verified Reviewer

As you can see from my ride logs yesterday 17/9/2021 between 18:00 hrs and 19:30 hrs i was booking an Uber from Ikea navi Mumbai to Malad. 5 drivers cancelled on me and the last one was a wait for 24 minutes n one minute before arrival he cancelled.

This area is secluded and not safe for people who dont live in the area. My mobile battery finally drained out and my wife n me had to walk a distance with goods and finally after changing 2 auto reached our destination which was scary. I am very upset with Uber and probably won't use your services anymore. I hv seen a trend of this happening on previous bookings too.

Drivers keep calling asking for the final destination and then cancelling. This is not acceptable, and this particular incident is the limits.

Kind regards

Floyd Pereira

User's recommendation: Please take the time to voice your opinion and complaints so that Uber management can improvise and make our ride safe and sound.

Preferred solution: Apology.